If you like anime or game music and having a hard time searching for them, don't worry, your search will end at Galbadia Hotel.
Any Final Fantasy VIII fans will know that Galbadia is the name of a city taken place in the game. Why did the webmaster choose that name, well, frankly I just don't know. Perhaps it's an easy name to remember?
Anyway, I'll give you some facts and features being offered in the website:
- It offers a variety of Anime and Game Original Soundtracks (OST) (even some J-Pop Singles) and it can be downloaded freely by any user without any download limits or speed limits. Speed may varies depending on your current network activity and ISP.
- No English Singles hits available to download, eg: Artist single like Britney Spears, Westlife, etc... So don't waste your time searching for those OSTs there.
- OST from 2008 onwards is not available to download. Perhaps they didn't update the album anymore? Well, at least you can get any other albums here.
- You DO NOT need to be registered in order to download those OSTs.
- A forum is provided where you can share almost anything there. There's even a section whereas members upload and share their zipped folder in various web free hoster like RapidShare, Megaupload, etc...